2018 – Breaking Down The Common Nutritional Myths
Brought to you by Hill's Pet Nutrition, Canada
Breaking Down The Common Nutritional Myths
Dr. Iveta Becvarova [DVM, MS, Diplomate ACVN, Director of Global Academic and Professional Affairs]
Breaking down the common nutrition myths
There is a lot of information and misinformation out there about the ‘right’ nutrition for dogs and cats which often confuses pet parents and veterinarians alike.
Do you ever get questions like these during consultations?
– Are high protein diets healthier?
– Do carbohydrates have a place in dog’s and cat’s diet and do they cause diabetes mellitus and obesity?
– Are grain-free pet foods healthier?
– Do raw meat based diets provide better nutrition?
– Are natural or organic pet foods more nutritional?
This seminar will provide evidence based point of view to these questions. Furthermore, it will offer useful information that may help you convey the correct information, based on sound scientific evidence, to provide pet owners with the right dietary information and help them with the best choices for their pet.